Saturday, March 17, 2018

Saint Patrick's Day

Hope all are wearing the green and enjoying St Patty's day.

It's nice and warm with overcast skies here in Ocean Springs, MS.  Rain had been forecast but today they say just mostly cloudy.  I had planned to take a hike around this park yesterday but because of the rain I didn't want to slip and fall in to become an alligator's meal.  This morning without the rain I did take a nice long hike from our campsite.

They call this salt marsh "the pond"

 This is looking back toward where picture #2 was taken from along the loop trail
 The loop trail was just a damp walk through some woods, but good exercise
 One very large Magnolia Tree
 First alligator and the biggest seen
 Saw a smaller one but wasn't able to get a picture then saw this one

After my walk I needed to relax and enjoy one of my Irish, St. Patrick's day pleasures.


No comments: