Thursday, May 17, 2018

Good afternoon

We got out at noon time and went for a fresh seafood lunch, very good.  Then we drove through some more of this island seashore park looking for some of the horses.  We only saw two or three at one spot, off to the side where there were several cars parked on the shoulder of the road to watch them.  There was no place for us to stop but I believe that at least two of them were the same ones that I took pictures of this morning.

I took a walk this morning to try and get a picture of some of the ponies and here is what I found.


When we got back to our campground I stopped at the office and found a site in the electric loop that we could swap for and so tonight we have electric hookups and don't have to worry about the capacity of our batteries or the fact that clouds and fog don't let our solar panel work it's magic.

Tomorrow morning we have an early departure to begin our US Hwy 50 trek.

No comments: