Sunday, October 20, 2013

Horseshoe Bend COE campground

We really like our campsite with no other campers anywhere near us.  We are out in the open, not in the trees, but with the current temperatures that is okay.  Just before dark yesterday we saw a herd of deer running through the park, must have been 10-12.  This morning as I was heading to Rogers, AR I saw one on the side of the road and then as I came back to the trailer I saw another one just grazing in the campground.  We also had a flock of blue birds around our picnic table a little after sunrise this morning.

I found a Firestone tire store in Rogers that was open on Sunday and had them check the tire that went low pressure on yesterday's trip.  All they found was a leek through the bead seal to the rim and was able to reseal and remount that wheel for the continuation of this trip.  The tread on our truck tires are getting close to replacement time but we will check on that when we get back home.

No comments: