Thursday, June 02, 2011

It Worked, Yea!

Had a call from our RV service center yesterday afternoon that our trailer's boo-boo was repaired and all was ready to go.  I also had a call the day before from our insurance company to let us know that they had accepted the claim estimate and would be sending us a check, "the checks in the mail" story.

So this morning I went to town and brought it home.  The previous blog-post picture shows my new guide spots in our driveway and YES, YES, YES, they worked like a charm.  With my drivers side mirror I was able to watch the trailer wheels and going slowly it was easy to do small adjustments and keep it all on the right path.  I've had this idea for some time but just had to have the unfortunate jolt to my ego to cause me to finally make it happen.

Now it's get the trailer back in travel ready mode for our planned departure on Thursday of next week.

No comments: