Thursday, June 30, 2011

heading to Missouri today

When I posted yesterday I didn't mean that we were actually into the State of Missouri but were into the time zone that we are accustomed to.  We are actually in Lynnville, IN which is just North of Evansville along I-64.  Every time we get back to the central time zone I think about the Don Williams song, "Living on Tulsa Time" but then we don't live in Tulsa so that is why I said we were into Missouri time.  Have I confused anyone beside myself this morning?  It looks like another very hot day but as always it will be good to get back home at least for a couple of weeks.

Stay tuned as our travels continue.

2 comments:

Dan said...

I understood what you said. :-)

So did you figure it out, as to why "Nav" was lost in it's own time zone yesterday?

Can't tell you guys how much we enjoying having you 3 for visit. I sent what few pictures that I had on the memory card of mine that Geo used. I'll remind the girls to send the other pictures.

Stay coooooool, if possible. :-)

Fred and JoAnn said...

The gps is just so smart that it knew the time zone we were in and the time zone of our destination so all readings were totally correct, they just looked funny. In that area of Indiana along I-64 we actually crossed the time line a couple of times as the roadway zigged & zagged.