Thursday, June 09, 2011

a funny dream

Last night I had a very funny dream that I have to share.  In my dream ...

We were busy loading the trailer getting ready for our trip east.  There were piles of clothes on the floor of 900 Kimbrough and we were carrying them out to the trailer parked in the street out front and just piling them onto the trailer floor.  Mom and Dad were there watching us and there were some kids running around but I don't know who they were.  We were supposed to get away by 7 o'clock in the morning but then it was noon and I was eating a hamburger.  I was telling everyone that instead of getting to Indianapolis by around 2:00 in the afternoon it was now going to be 7:00 at night.

I woke up then and looked at the alarm to see it was 5:00 am so I just got up and began to take care of last minute items and we did get away by 7:30.

1 comment:

Storyteller said...

I think we all have had dreams with 900 Kimbrough in the background!