Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all our brothers, cousins, nephews, and friends.  We hope everyone had a super day, I did.

It's good to be back in Tulsa time.  Each time we travel either East or West and leave our comfort zone for daily timing, I'm always glad to get back and always think of the Don Williams song "Tulsa Time"

Livin' on Tulsa time
Livin' on Tulsa time
Well, you'll know I been through it
When I set my watch back to it
Livin' on Tulsa Time.


We are now sitting in a nice COE campground near Long Branch Lake close to Laurel Hill, TN.  We will be here for the next four nights and hope to enjoy some quiet time.  Last night's campground had some DJ playing music in a pavilion and the volume was so loud that we couldn't concentrate on our reading.  What we heard was mostly the beat of the base drum or stroke of a base guitar.  Here I hope to hear hoot owls and whippoorwills.

No comments: