Saturday, April 23, 2016

Another nice lunch

Another nice lunch at Shaggy's today.  I only ordered the appetizer of half dozen on the half shell but this time they were baked with some garlic butter and parmigiano cheese.  I knew I would have plenty to eat as Jo ordered a shrimp basket.  I enjoyed all of her jalapeno hush puppies, half of her shrimp, and two thirds of her french fries to go along with my oysters.  She saved room for a slice of key lime pie.  It was such a nice day that we took a table outside under an umbrella.

We have plans for our belated birthday celebration on Monday evening in Slidell, LA with Linda.  She called to say that she wanted to try the Speckled T's.  We will meet her there as it is about half way between our campground and her home in Kenner, LA

No comments: