Friday, October 17, 2014

what connections we have

We do have the three network over-the-air television stations which is good.  We do not have voice cell phone signals and my phone goes out-of-battery quickly trying to search for a tower so I keep it turned completely off.  I did drive into Sulphur, OK this afternoon to check our voice mail and answer a call that was there.  Yesterday I tried to get our satellite set up so we could get Dish Network television but apparently had a tree branch in the way and was not successful but today I moved it about 3 feet and now we have that television connection.  This internet connection seems to be the best in the evenings where I get one bar of 3G signal that comes and goes so my connection even at that time is slower than dial-up but am glad to have even that much so I can keep this blog up to date.

The weather has been great but a bit warm the past couple of days.  It's forecast to cool down into the 70s for the rest of our stay here with lows in the upper 40s to low 50s which will be great.  We are here until next Wednesday when we move to just north of Tulsa.

No comments: