Wednesday, October 15, 2014

very week signal

Their web site was correct as we don't have hardly any cell phone signal here in camp.  I did get an email on my phone this afternoon so if anyone needs to get in touch with us first try the cell but if that doesn't work then send an email.  We will get into Ardmore at least a couple of times while we are here and I can send and receive calls, post a blog message, or send/receive emails from there where the signal will be good and can respond to missed calls.  I do have a faint data signal this evening that wasn't there this afternoon so hope to get this message out.

We have a beautiful site with a great view of an arm of the lake out our front door.  The site isn't very level and our jacks are extended to the max on the front but it is level enough inside to work.  When we do get into town I will post a picture of our campsite.

No comments: