Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's good to be on the road again

... even if we didn't get away this morning as early as planned.  I had an appointment with my dermatologist yesterday and she was supposed to send a prescription to our pharmacy yesterday afternoon.  I checked with our pharmacy just before quitting time and found that it was not there which meant that we would not get an early start today.  I called my doctor's office as soon as they opened this morning and a nurse then called the RX to the pharmacy.  I was at their door when they opened this morning and we were on our way only an hour and a half later than plan "A".

The drive today felt good to be rolling again even if we have seen the scenery along this route many times before.  Jo usually likes to keep a road map unfolded so she can check where we are but today she just read her book and left her maps alone.

No comments: