At least partially blue skies as opposed to what we have had for several days as totally dense overcast skies. The past two mornings have been coolish with the high today forecast to be in the mid 50s. Looking at the forecast over the next several days has caused us to make a slight change in our trip plans. We now plan to load up after lunch today and head toward the Martin Manor instead of waiting until tomorrow.
The forecast for Friday morning is to be in the low 20s and then below freezing again on Saturday morning. If we wait to leave until tomorrow that doesn't give me much time to get the camper prepared for those hard freezing temperatures. By heading toward the house today we will have all day tomorrow to get the camper prepared for it's winter hibernation.