Tuesday, August 15, 2017

nice day

We got out this morning to a Wally world for a few groceries to restock.  With our limited pantry and cabinet space we can't stock up for more than a few days.  It was good to have a brief change of pace.

I did walk through a hole in the brush around our campsite later this afternoon to get a closer look at the lake.  Some other campers in the past had chopped this path but still it isn't a good access to the lake bank as can be seen in this pic.


A part of my leisure time is using my iPad both as an e-book and to play a game or two of sudoku.  Yesterday afternoon I laid it down for a bit while I was walking around and when I picked it back up this is the way it had changed its shape.  Don't understand why or how but at least it still works.


No comments: