Wednesday, August 24, 2016

a change of plans

Monday afternoon as we were heading toward our campground in Great Falls, MT, driving down a narrow city street I brushed the top right corner of our trailer against a large tree limb, BIG OOPS.  I think I said darn it or something like that and so now we need a new roof.  Tree limbs and rubber roofs don't do well together.

I have rerouted our return trip from here to include a stop in Chanute, KS where we can leave it with the factory service folks.  They are the folks that built our trailer and we have been taking our trailer there once a year for general maintenance.

I have checked the weather forecast for these next several days between here and there and there isn't any rain predicted.

Meanwhile enjoying a nice visit with sister Vena, Sophia, and Curt.  High temp predicted today is 75 with a low of 41 called for tonight, nice.  We will leave here on Friday.

No comments: