Thursday, September 11, 2014

familier route

We have made this exact route so many times (this is our 14th visit to this campground) that Jo didn't pull out a map until I took a detour near Louisville.  This morning as we were getting close to L'ville we came around a curve to find all red tail-lights ahead in both lanes, "oh no, how long will this delay be?"  It just happened that as we slowed down I saw an exit to the left for I-265 which I knew would take us to I-65 south into L'ville and then on to I-64 and back on track.  At least we kept moving and missed all the aggravation that an accident delay can cause.

We have experienced off and on showers all day just about like yesterday and also our GWF was still by our side with help during all stops, breaking camp, and setting up here tonight.  Settled in now, watching tv, and making this post while it is raining outside.  Thank you GWF!

No comments: