Saturday, May 17, 2014

enjoying our time here

The original plan was to just relax and enjoy the quiet time in this nice campground.  So far we are according to plan.

Yesterday was a shopping trip into Temple and Belton.  The RV supply store didn't have the light bulbs that we need so will have to go back next week for that.  We did stop at a boot store and I was able to replace a pair of mine that were worn out.  Then it was on to Wall-Mart for some groceries and a few other things.  At home we don't go to Wall-Mart because we have other stores that we like better but while on the road we know we can find what we are looking for there.

I almost missed our deer herd this morning.  I turned to look out the windows this morning a little before 7:00 and saw the last four walk off into the distance.

Before we left home I had made all of the reservations needed for a trip in June.  Today I finished up the same for July.  Our travels continue.

No comments: