Saturday, March 15, 2014

today's project

This morning when I tried to open our shade at the dining table one of the strings that make it work broke and I was unable to open it fully.  Most RVs have "day/night" pleated shades that have worked well for us these past many years but I have heard that lots of other folks have fussed and cussed at them due to string breakage.  There is a Camping World store here nearby so I made a trip this morning to get a re-threading kit, fortunately it came with instructions.

Phyllis bailed on us and took a walk on the beach while Jo and I tried to figure out the instructions.  She returned in the midst of our progress and snapped this photo of our effort.  Fortunately she didn't have sound with the picture so she couldn't copy our language while trying to figure this dang thing out.


No comments: