Friday, June 07, 2013

Our trip for tee shirt hunting in the northeast

We're on our way again stopping this evening in a campground we have used many times.  Our trips to Baltimore have been made so many times that we have the rest stops, fuel, and campground locations memorized.  Our day started with a small oops on my account as we made it almost to the highway before I realized that I hadn't picked up my billfold, glasses and pocket items.  It was simply a loop around the block and then park in the roadway in front of our house while I ran back in for the goodies.  We always wonder just what we did forget as we head down the road but without my glasses and drivers license the trip wouldn't have been any fun at all.  We couldn't just buy those items at Wall Mart or Dollar General.

No comments: