Saturday, May 25, 2013

just loafing

It is nice to have a day once in awhile without plans so we can just loaf or do whatever.  This morning we did drive to the local Camping World for some shopping.  Camping World is the RV owners shopping mart with everything you could think of or need for this life style.

This OLD man drove off from our campsite in Oklahoma City and left our water pressure regulator and water filter out by the hydrant and when we arrived in Alma, AR had to go to an RV dealership to try and replace them.  What I found there was enough to get us by in Arkansas.  Since Camping World is close to here I was able, with the help of Lowe's, to get our system back where I had it before the memory loss.  It was after lunch when I went to Lowe's and Jo did some housekeeping (vacuuming) while I was gone.  Now it's just rest and relax time.

No comments: