Saturday, April 13, 2013

M, I, crooked letter, crooked letter, I

... crooked letter, crooked letter, I, humpback, humpback, I Mississippi.  That is surely a very hard way to spell where we are this evening.  We are just south of Florence, MS along US-49 south of Jackson.  The name of the campground is Wendy Oaks and the owner, Wendy, checked us in and right now she's on the lawn mower.  A little more than the $9.50 for last night but still very good at $25.  We haven't had to unhook the truck from the trailer yet this trip so far as each campground was level enough to not have to unhook and with only one stop for fuel that was yesterday at a truck stop just before we got to our campground.  Tomorrow we make it to Gulf Shores and our resting spot for a week.  I hope we can get into something that will be good for some pictures to post.

No comments: