Saturday, March 24, 2012

Shopping at the Pig

Just got back from the Piggly Wiggly.  It really was within walking distance but I don't imagine they would have appreciated us pushing one of their carts back to the trailer.  This store was huge with everything that we had on our list, and then some.  We stopped at another Piggly Wiggly in Chattahoochee earlier on this trip and they catered to only the local desires with very limited selections but this one was extra nice.  We are all stocked up now for the trip homeward and then some.  With another trip in the plans within a couple of weeks we will not turn off the fridge and leave all but the immediate use items there for future use.

We have one glitch in our plans for the next few trips.  I have been put on jury notice for the next quarter (April - June) so when my two weeks are scheduled I will have to be close by and check the docket for "need to show" at the courthouse.  They said that I would be notified a couple of weeks before my 2 week duty so we will just have to make adjustments as necessary.  Jo has been on call several times and actually served on a sequestered jury (major case) a few years ago but I have never served.

No comments: